Rise & shine beautiful people!
It's a new day which means new chances and new recipes, I can't go a day without looking up on the internet for some new recipes haha.
I have this very easy cheesy recipe for you all. When I say easy cheesy it's really but I mean seriously, reaaaaally easy and quick. One of my favorite breakfasts, besides oatmeal which nothing can surpass, has to be eggs. When I was younger I used to eat them all the time with some bacon but at this time I prefer adding some vegetables to it. I usually make an omelet, soft boiled egg, scrambled egg or sunny side up egg (is't this the cutest name ever?). As it wasn't enough already, I found, and tried it this morning, an other way to make your egg(s) taste even better! Yes, it's possible.
The oven-baked egg
1. Preheat the oven on 180°C
2. Put some oil in your saucepan and top it with tomatoes (you can use whatever you want but I wanted to keep it simple this time). Spice your tomatoes with the herbs you like, I used pepper and salt and provencal herbs.
3. Leave it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
4. Take it out. Now crack an egg over the tomatoes. You can add some more pepper and salt on the egg.
5. Put it back in the oven until the egg is ready.
6. Serve it with some crackers and you just found an other yumminess!